Here are a few highlights of the 2019 edition of the International Conference on Advanced Research in Social Sciences and Humanities (ICARSH) that took place on the 29th-31st of March in Prague, Czech Republic:
- It was attended by an international audience from countries like Turkey, the Philippines, India, Romania, Ukraine, Macedonia, Georgia, Albania, and others.
- ICARSH featured over 20 presentations and seminars covering a wide range of topics, such as group-based communication, the political concept of the constitution, sustainable employee value proposition, and others.
- The keynote presentation was delivered by Dr. Ladislav Cabada, a highly respected academic, titled “After the “End of History”. New challenges for Political Science.”
- The conference brought together various members of the academia – scholars, researchers, post-graduate students, and others.
- Every participant was invited to join a free guided tour of the city. Prague is a gorgeous city with much to explore. This social experience further added to the overall value of the event, allowing the participants to enjoy every aspect of it.
ICARSH promises to be even bigger and better. We hope you will be joining us!