Gathering renowned academics at the social sciences conference of the year
Having successfully launched the fourth edition of the ICARSH conference, we are happy to announce that the 5th International Conference on Advanced Research in Social Sciences and Humanities will take place in February 2022 in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Taking place on February 25-27, 2022, ICARSH will continue the tradition of delighting its attendees with tailored presentations, relevant discussions, lively networking, and limitless learning opportunities. Take note of the important deadlines – whether you’re joining as a virtual, poster, or oral presenter or attendee. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get published in indexed journals and share your findings with our extensive network of international academics.
We invite you to join the event, take in the knowledge, participate in discussions, and contribute to the continuous development of the fields of social sciences and humanities. See you at ICARSH!
Reasons to pick ICARSH among social sciences conferences
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
All accepted and presented papers will be electronically published in the official Conference Proceedings with an ISBN Number. A Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref will be assigned for each paper.
Our social sciences and humanities conferences is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Social Sciences and Humanities.
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International social sciences conference. Get rewards for your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
Want to present your paper, but cannot attend in-person? Join us Virtually!
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience. Virtual presenters are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. Your conference documents will be sent to your email after the conference.
Get inspired in Rotterdam with the conference free City Tour!
One-Day city tour free of charge
Rotterdam called and as “World Port City” or the “Gateway to Europe” is an international, modern, dynamic city. Lying at the heart of a maze of rivers and artificial waterways, Rotterdam is considered the world’s largest port. Due to the bombing during the World War II Rotterdam is reinvented and expanded rapidly. The new character of Rotterdam with the impressive skylines, the cultural and port events attracts thousands of tourists every year. Visitors can take in spectacular views from the top of the 600-foot-tall Euromast or visit the Lijnbaan shopping district, Europe’s first pedestrian shopping precinct. Rotterdam belongs to the South Holland province and its population is approximately 620.000.
Voted 'the most anticipated event' among social science conferences in 2022
Deadline: 08 November 2021
- Authors (Students): €240
- Authors (Regular): €260
- Listener: €90
- Virtual Delegate: €100
- Extra Paper: €75
Deadline: 14 February 2022
- Authors (Students): €270
- Authors (Regular): €295
- Listener: €120
- Virtual Delegate: €120
- Extra Paper: €75
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Address: Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam, Netherlands