- You can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICARSH , orally or by poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review by online submission methods before the submission deadline.
An accepted proposal for a single paper presentation (prepared by one or more authors) will be assigned to one of the following formats by the Program Committee: Oral, Poster and Virtual Presentation
- You can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published.
- ICARSH will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the ICARSH reviewing period.
- Regular Papers: Each paper must be including the abstract, figures, tables, and references.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Organizing firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the submitted article or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.